GetResponse Review: Best Email Marketing Software
Looking forward to designing and creating newsletters the easy way? Every business needs newsletters to reach out. You need to tell them about the new developments or woo new customers, and the perfectly designed newsletters can help them know about you - a sure shot way to improve brand credibility. If you aren't a professional, designing newsletters can seem a difficult task. If you have a good subscriber base, you cannot do wrong - it's what can make or break your business. This getresponse review will help you to take a proper decision about selecting best email marketing software for your business.
You need to have a good marketing tool, and there is nothing better than using an email marketing service, that allows you to choose which customers or subscribers you want to target, as well as when you want to send in the emails.
The Best Autoresponder Services Today
GetResponse is the answer to this and one of the best autoresponder today. It is one of the most popular tools today to create e-newsletters. In this GetResponse Review, we review this world’s easiest email marketing tool.
GetResponse Review : Features
- The good range of newsletters means that you can try out a new design every month!
- Split testing will allow you to get better results. You can try out split testing with as many as 5 different parameters
- You also have an auto responder functionality as well as responsive email designs - helping make a richer experience for your readers.
- Social sharing tools help make your newsletter go viral - and the ability to import data easily, in just one click, makes it stand out.
Easy to Do What You Want
If it's economics you are looking at, GetResponse is the answer. No more paying for designing costs and you do not compromise on the design quality and on the whole, Get response is cheaper than a lot of its key competitors. There are over 700 templates to choose from.
Helps you organize your mail list
It's your option if you've already done your marketing research and identified your subscribers. You can choose whom you want to send your emails to, and for a mailing list containing between 9000 and 10,000 records, Get response will cost you around $65 per month.
Cheaper than most alternatives
It's the cheaper option for you. You'd pay a lot less than what you'd have if you used Aweber and Mailchimp. It is not just a cheaper option today, but also provides just as much functionalities as its competitors.
The pricing does vary though with the number of customers, just like many of the other marketing tools out there. For instance, you have to pay $450 a month if you have subscribers between 50,000 and 100,000. While there are no free options like Mailchimp, you end up paying only $15 if you have less than 1,000 subscribers
You can try it out for a month without even entering your card details.
The Perfect Marketing Tool
You get the templates and newsletters created by default and you just have to put in the content in the layout. The marketing tool wizard does all the hard work for you - no more paying the designing team!
GetResponse Review: Pros
- Newsletters are optimized for the users' screen
- You get to know just how the newsletter would look on the phone - Getresponse gives you an instant snapshot of what your email will look like..
- You can do everything from changing fonts to designing your own HTML template - the easy way.
- Analytics will help you track everything. Know the click through rate or how many people opened your email - and for how long. A/B testing will be lot simpler now.
GetResponse Review: Cons
- The templates aren't really that attractive; Mailchimp or Aweber ones are far better here.
- The e-newsletter editor isn't really great. The drag and drop feature isn't really useful, and could easily lead to accidental deleting of information - if you place it wrong.
GetResponse Review: Price
Getresponse offers absolutely free unlimited plans for first 30 days.After Your free one month, if you are satisfied with getresponse services, you can buy any paid subscription plan as your need. Here is getresponse monthly price chart which may increase on your subscriber's list.
GetResponse Review: FAQ
How difficult is it to use?
Well, it's pretty straightforward to use. You can do anything from importing contacts to creating campaigns, and checking statistics - all in few clicks.
Is there a learning curve?
Not much. The interface is pretty clean and you would be up and running before you know it.
Should I go for it?
Options like Mailchimp are better if you have lesser number of subscribers. Mail chimp is free for instance for up to 1000 subscribers and comes with good analytics.
Final Verdict of getresponse review
Overall, while it does need some minor correction and editing, you have a really good option here.You would want Get Response autoresponder for its features. We loved the landing page creator. It is pretty easy to use, and with the split testing feature can help you do a lot more from your marketing campaigns.If you have a good many subscribers, and are looking for a cheap way to reach out to them, we would surely recommend GetResponders.
getresponse review, getresponse review,getresponse review,getresponse review,getresponse review, getresponse review